The focus of today's property owners, designers, building developers and contractors is to build environmentally sustainable buildings, using the latest energy efficient building materials. Improving the thermal performance of the building envelope with an icf wall system is the easiest, most immediate and cost-effective way to reduce energy costs. NUDURA has the capability to deliver energy efficient building materials and icf wall systems, which exceed existing, and meet the growing demand across global markets for energy efficient building materials that provide end users with the performance they want.
Projects specifying the NUDURA icf wall system provide much greater potential for saving valuable environmental resources, reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, two major factors facing today’s
commercial and residential buildings. NUDURA promotes and supports sustainable design through our energy efficient building materials and the synergistic use of our products with other energy efficient building materials. NUDURA is proud to contribute to the LEED® program for both Canada and the United States.
NUDURA Energy Efficient Building Material Highlights
To see a list of what the NUDURA ICF Wall System can contribute to the LEED® program click here.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS - NUDURA® icf wall systems are manufactured from EPS. NUDURA’s unique folding web design is manufactured from 100% recycled polypropylene and steel.
- BUILDING DURABILITY – NUDURA icf wall systems offer a structure built out of Concrete, one of the most durable and energy efficient building materials, resulting in buildings that stand the test of time. Building with NUDURA also offers maximum safety in high wind areas due to its high impact resistance.
- WASTE REDUCTION – NUDURA icf wall systems offer unique technological form design which create less waste during the construction process, sending less waste to our landfills. *All waste is 100% recyclable
- MOLD RESISTANT - NUDURA Forms have been laboratory tested and will not support mould growth.
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE - NUDURA® Forms significantly reduce the amount of carbon emissions, due to the structures high energy efficiency levels, reducing the amount of fossil fuels needed for heating and cooling reducing your carbon footprint.
- IMPROVED INDOOR AIR QUALITY - NUDURA eliminates air gaps, minimizing the potential formation of mold growth and draft paths. The end result is an airtight structure that enables building mechanical systems to heat, cool and ventilate the structure more efficiently, creating a healthier living and working environment for building occupants