Quality products that feature innovation to make the building process easier and faster is crucial to our customers. We believe driving innovation and changing the status quo allows us to provide the most innovative line of Insulation products on the market. The AIRCLAD® is a non-toxic air-barrier insulation board offering builders a lightweight and easy to handle product which provides faster installation.
For home owners, it offers energy efficiency and overall comfort. At the core of this innovative line is a laminated air-barrier membrane which allows for a stable and uniform indoor temperature year round.
For builders, the AIRCLAD® is ideal for exterior walls and provides quick installation with 36ft2 surface coverage area. This innovative board features energy savings through high-density expanded polystyrene board. The end result is increased comfort.
AIRCLAD® PRODUCT HIGHTLIGHTS
- Insulation for exterior walls
- 4’ x 8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) or 4’ x 8’ 4” (1.2 m x 2.4 m 2.6 m) laminated vapour-barrier membrane on one side
- Benchmarks at 8” (203 mm) intervals printed on the membrane
- 1⁄2” (13 mm) shiplapped on 2 sides (for thicknesses of 1” (25 mm) or more)
- Eco-friendly. No CFC’s or HCFC’s
- Contains recycled material
- Resistant to water and moisture that may be the primay cause of mildew formation
- Non-toxic, contains 98% air and 2% materials
- Can contribute to points under LEED® NC programs
According to project requirements, boards can be cut to the desired thickness before laminating with the aluminum vapour-barrier membrane.