DESIGN TOOLS The NUDURA BIM (Revit) Library includes:
NUDURA makes the design process with the NUDURA ICF System as easy and efficient as possible. Our BIM and Details Library offers architects, engineers and design professionals a solid foundation to start from when designing and specifying the NUDURA ICF System. Now fully accessible online, getting the information you need is at your fingertips.
- Create 3D models of buildings and its components that will provide a better visualization and adaptation of the finished product design with the NUDURA ICF System.
- A defined wall type for ALL five of the NUDURA ICF system concrete core thicknesses of forms catalogued both as unfinished or with all common exterior and interior finishes pre-applied.
- Full icf system 'Type Parameters' giving the user quick and precise information about each specific wall type including hyperlinks to all NUDURA Brochures, Code Approvals Testing Reports and much more.
- Repeating NUDURA web profiles and form stack overlays for Cross Section detail production for all five concrete core thicknesses of forms.
- Full BIM Object Models of each NUDURA ICF system form unit for visual spatial reference. Enables real time calculation of form dimensions and form wall areas.
- Imperial or Metric Defaults Options for Importing to Existing Projects or Creation of New Projects from base template.
The NUDURA Online Design Guide (Specification Manual) includes:
- Quickly and optimally adapt your building design to work with the NUDURA ICF System and details our contribution to LEED
- Have access to over 400+ system details.
- Receive updates and revisions to details through a registration program, keeping you up to date with any changes or additions made to the ICF system library.
- Have access to industry leading technical support from NUDURA and one of our Authorized Distributors.